Please *READ THE PROSPECTUS CAREFULLY* before Entering the Online Application Form
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted
- Women candidates may apply for B.Sc. VisCom., B.M.M (Animation) and B.A. French in Under Graduate Courses and all Post-Graduate courses.
After filling the Application take a printout of the same and send to the college office before the last date along with the DD. Also enclose the attested copies of the following certificates.
Write the application number on top of each sheet:
1. Qualifying examination Mark-sheet
2. Community Certificate (BC/MBC/DNC/SC/ST)
3. Certificate for Differently Abled /Ex Servicemen etc.
4. Baptism certificate for Roman Catholics.
5. Income/Salary Certificate.
- Marks should be the same as in the *certificates*
A Shortlisted Candidates to Visual Communication course will have to appear for interview on 4th, 5th & 6th June 2014 during which they have to demonstrate their creative skills (Portfolio) to be admitted into the course.
ENTRANCE TEST FOR ALL PG COURSES WILL BE HELD ON 21st June, 2014.
Hall tickets can be collected before 8.45 AM on 21st June, 2014 at the Examination Venue.
All the applications have to be submitted on or before 18th June, 2014.