Online Application Form
Please *READ THE PROSPECTUS CAREFULLY*
before filling the Online Application Form
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted
- Women candidates may apply for B.Sc.(Viscom)., B.M.M (Multimedia & Animation) and B.A. (French) in Under Graduate Courses and all Post-Graduate courses.
- Marks should be the same as in the statement of marks
After filling the Application form, take a printout of the same and send to the college office along with the DD before the last date. Also enclose the attested copies of the following certificates. Write the application number on the top of each sheet:
1. Qualifying examination Marks statement
2. Community Certificate (BC/MBC/DNC/SC/SCA/ST)
3. Certificate for Differently Abled /Ex Serviceman etc.
4. Baptism certificate for Roman Catholics.
5. Income / Salary Certificate.
A Shortlisted Candidates to Visual Communication course will have to appear for interview on 4th, 5th and 6th June 2015 during which they have to demonstrate their creative skills (Portfolio) to be admitted into the course.
ENTRANCE TEST FOR ALL PG COURSES WILL BE HELD ON 17th June, 2015.
Hall tickets can be collected before 8.45 AM on 17th June, 2015 at the Examination Venue.
All the applications have to be submitted on or before 13th June, 2015.