- Click the E-Resource
- In Digital Library, Click the Sign in (User name & Password are default) and browse through the menus
- Book Search - Documents which are downloaded here are Open Access or Free Resources
- Advanced Search: Books can be searched through this menu individually either by Title, Doc ID, Author, Publisher, Keyword or Subject. If necessary, Search can be filtered based on Domain or collection
- Simple Search: In this format like Title, Author ten options have been given. Search can be done with one option or multiple options simultaneously. The results can also be ordered Title, Author or Subject wise.
- Journal - Links which are given here are Open Access or Free Resources
- Quick Search:
- Journals can be browsed by Title, Publisher or Subject wise.
- After selecting one of the options, Search can be done in alphabetical order or directly by typing the term in menu box.
- One more option is search can be based on either the word ‘Starting with’ or ‘Containing it’.
- Public Website - Links which are given here are Open Access or Free Resources
- Quick Search: Some of the important websites are listed alphabetically and their links have been provided in this menu. The websites listed here are Academic related and maintained by the government, ranging from International to State level. Apart from this some Academic related Professional Associations link are also given.
- Database Websites - Links which are given here are subscribed sources
- Database search
- Database is a collection of Books, Journals, Articles, Reports Etc.
- By clicking the Database search you can have access to Two Databases (EBSCO & N-List) and some Individual Journals.
- N-List can be accessed by password only(contact Library regarding this)
- EBSCO and other Journals can be accessed directly
- In EBSCO there are two menus 1. Academic Search Complete (for articles & Books); 2. e-book collection (exclusively for books)